Quesnel Festival of the Performing Arts
Dance Volunteer Form
In-Area (School District #28) DANCE ENTRANTS ONLY:
- Please ensure that a Volunteer Form is filled out for each family of solo, duo and group dance discipline participants.
- If there is no Volunteer form/post-dated deposit cheque (not cashed if you fulfill volunteer time), your child may be unable to participate.
- If unable to fulfill volunteer time yourself, you may ask a friend, relative or teenage child to fill your spot. Please feel free to contact the 2023 Dance Volunteer Coordinator (TBA) with any questions and/or to notify of substitutes.
- Quesnel Festival greatly appreciates Volunteers from out-of-area as well. If you think you will be able to volunteer, please contact the 2023 Dance Volunteer Coordinator (TBA).
- Quesnel participants only please!
- Fill out this form and hit submit.
- Make your post-dated cheque to Quesnel Festival of the Performing Arts.
- Mail your post-dated cheque (February 17, 2023) to QFPA Registrar, Box 4374, Quesnel B.C V2J 3J4. We will match your cheque and your submitted form when we receive them both.
- Your cheque WILL NOT be cashed if you fulfill your volunteer requirements. This form can also be found on our Dance Comp Genie registration site.
The Dance discipline event requires many volunteers. Therefore, families of local dancers are required to volunteer their time in the preparation and running of the festival. A volunteer fee deposit is payable with your entry form(s) by separate cheque and will not be cashed if volunteer time is completed. You will be contacted by a festival committee member to confirm your dates, times and tasks. Please sign in on the volunteer sheet at the venue when you have fulfilled your time commitment. This ensures your refund!
Performing Arts promotes creativity, self-discovery and expression. It is an essential part of our community. If you would like to be part of fostering the Arts in Quesnel, contact us!
Photo credits: Clarke Action Photography and Bob Michek at South Hill Graphics.
The Quesnel Festival of the Performing Arts is a partner-in-perpetuity with the Rotary Club of Quesnel.