Quesnel Festival of the Performing Arts
GENERAL Volunteer Form
- Quesnel participants only please!
- Fill out this form and hit submit.
- Make your post-dated cheque to Quesnel Festival of the Performing Arts.
- Mail your post-dated cheque (must be received by the deadline specified in each discipline syllabus) to QFPA Registrar, Box 4374, Quesnel B.C V2J 3J4. We will match your cheque and your submitted form when we receive them both.
- Your cheque WILL NOT be cashed if you fulfill your volunteer requirements. This form can also be found on our Dance Comp Genie registration site.
Any discipline event requires many volunteers. Therefore, families of local performers are required to volunteer their time in the preparation and running of the festival. A volunteer fee deposit is payable with your entry form(s) by separate cheque and will not be cashed if volunteer time is completed. You will be contacted by a festival committee member to confirm your dates, times and tasks. Please sign in on the volunteer sheet at the venue when you have fulfilled your time commitment. This ensures your refund!
Performing Arts promotes creativity, self-discovery and expression. It is an essential part of our community. If you would like to be part of fostering the Arts in Quesnel, contact us!
Photo credits: Clarke Action Photography and Bob Michek at South Hill Graphics.
The Quesnel Festival of the Performing Arts is a partner-in-perpetuity with the Rotary Club of Quesnel.